ata practice test
投稿者: pimentel
pimentel
pimentel
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Feb 11, 2005

Hello everyone

Can anyone give me an idea about the ata practice test? I will be registering to take the ata test in March. Does anyone have a practice test? I know I can order a practice test from ata, however I am in a bit tight financial situation. I can use all the help.

Thank you. Gracias.

writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
フランス語 から 英語
+ ...
Feb 11, 2005

[Edited at 2005-02-13 00:23]

Marian Greenfield
Marian Greenfield  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:24
2003に入会
スペイン語 から 英語
+ ...
practice test Mar 6, 2005

You can order to the practice test from headquarters. It's still a good idea, but it's now too late to get it back for you take the exam.

msg
pimentel wrote:

Hello everyone

Can anyone give me an idea about the ata practice test? I will be registering to take the ata test in March. Does anyone have a practice test? I know I can order a practice test from ata, however I am in a bit tight financial situation. I can use all the help.

Thank you. Gracias.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jorge Rodrigues[Call to this topic]
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ata practice test

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »