Sending a 19 MB file
Thread poster: Yaotl Altan
mustafa karabiber
mustafa karabiber  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:50
English to Turkish
+ ...
Gmail Feb 20, 2007

Up to now, 4 times I recived 19 mb files via my gmail account, S/he can take via gmail.

Andrea Riffo
Andrea Riffo  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 15:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
... Feb 20, 2007

Yaotl Altan wrote:

Do you know Gmail's capacity? I know it can store more than 2GB but what about incoming emails?

"Google Help > Gmail Help > Attachments

Messages must be less than 10 MB
You can send and receive messages up to 10 megabytes (MB) total (including attachments). Any message that exceeds this limit will not be delivered to your inbox and will be returned to the sender"

Andrea

Elena Carbonell
Elena Carbonell  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 21:50
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Your solution is Foldershare Feb 20, 2007

Hello, your solution may be Foldershare but beware use a COPY of the files you want to send. For more information visit this link:

https://www.foldershare.com/

It's for free and no datalimit. It's a way of connecting two computers creating a network of maps they share. I have three shared files, two with two different collegues and one with another computer to share Translation memo
... See more
Hello, your solution may be Foldershare but beware use a COPY of the files you want to send. For more information visit this link:

https://www.foldershare.com/

It's for free and no datalimit. It's a way of connecting two computers creating a network of maps they share. I have three shared files, two with two different collegues and one with another computer to share Translation memories.

Another thing ... there is no limit and it's a very good way to keep a back up of your most important files in different computers but as I said before use COPIES of your files.

Good luck!!!
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sending a 19 MB file

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »