Sabry Hameed
Sabry Hameed  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 16:04
Member (2004)
Persian (Farsi) to Arabic
+ ...
Feb 6, 2004

i have a problem installing pagemaker. every time i try to install it, a box appears saying that the installer cannont find A:/ psfonts directory!! whats the problem here and how can i fix it?

Roberta Anderson
Roberta Anderson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 15:04
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
message may refer to installation of ATM Feb 7, 2004

If I remember correctly, with PageMaker you can also install ATM (Adobe Type Manager), and the message you are getting may refer to that.
If so, try disabling the installation of ATM (choosing the option for a "Custom" installation of PageMaker instead of the "Typical" installation), this may get rid of your message.

HtH,
Roberta

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 15:04
English to German
+ ...
download ATM generator from adobe web site Feb 24, 2004

sabry hameed wrote:

i have a problem installing pagemaker. every time i try to install it, a box appears saying that the installer cannont find A:/ psfonts directory!! whats the problem here and how can i fix it?
Hi!download ATM generator from adobe web site. Take the Deluxe version if you can get and instlal it, that should solve the problem.brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problems with pagemaker

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »