Adding LibreOffice Suite in the Software Selection
Thread poster: Mr. Satan (X)
Mr. Satan (X)
Mr. Satan (X)
English to Indonesian
Sep 30, 2023

Hello ProZ.com,

I seem to get an impression that there is a significant enough amount of translators who use LibreOffice to warrant its inclusion in the list of software, in user profile settings. May I suggest the office suite to be added? Just to serve as an idea, the format can be something like this:

• LibreOffice Writer (Word processing)
  • LibreOffice Calc (Spreadsheet)... See more
Hello ProZ.com,

I seem to get an impression that there is a significant enough amount of translators who use LibreOffice to warrant its inclusion in the list of software, in user profile settings. May I suggest the office suite to be added? Just to serve as an idea, the format can be something like this:

• LibreOffice Calc (Spreadsheet)
  • LibreOffice Impress (Presentation)

Apologies if the exact same request has been made before, but I couldn’t find it when searching the forum archive. In any event, thank you in advance for considering my suggestion.

Kind regards,
Satan
Collapse

Zea_Mays
Susanna Martoni
esperantisto
Jean Dimitriadis
Philip Lees
Aurélien ARPAZ
Christel Zipfel

Milan Condak
Milan Condak  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:44
English to Czech
Anaphraseus Sep 30, 2023

Mr. Satan wrote:

• There is a CAT for LibreOffice/OpenOffice Writer (Word processing): Anaphraseus

Search results here in ProZ.com: (268 matches)

https://www2.proz.com/?sp=forum&action=SearchForum&advanced=y&search_pattern=Anaphraseus&results_start=250

Milan

esperantisto
    Mr. Satan (X)
    Aurélien ARPAZ

Mr. Satan (X)
    Mr. Satan (X)
    English to Indonesian
    TOPIC STARTER
    Welp Oct 13, 2023

I'm sorry that I have failed you, fellas. I tried, I really did.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding LibreOffice Suite in the Software Selection

CafeTran Espresso
    You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
    TM-Town
    Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »