About changing profile feature
Thread poster: RosaT
RosaT
RosaT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:06
Sep 19, 2003

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone know how to modify the PayPal feature in one's profile?

I just would like to remove it (not interested in receiving PayPal payments any more), but I cannot see how to change this in the edit page.

Many thanks in adance.

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:06
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Deleting the link to your Paypal account Sep 19, 2003

RosaT wrote:

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone know how to modify the PayPal feature in one's profile?

I just would like to remove it (not interested in receiving PayPal payments any more), but I cannot see how to change this in the edit page.

Many thanks in adance.

To delete the Paypal icon from your profile, enter in edit mode in your profile, then click "Edit personal data".
The page that will appear contains at the bottom a field called "PayPal payment email". Clear its content.

bye
Gianfranco

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 04:06
SITE STAFF
Another way to get to that edit page Sep 19, 2003

Gianfranco is correct about how to remove the PayPal icon from your profile. Another way to get to that edit screen is to click the "Settings" tab in your profile, and then click the "Personal Data" link.

Regards,

jg

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About changing profile feature

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »