法国
Local time: 02:27
正式会员 (自2010)
English英语译成French法语
SITE LOCALIZER
Jun 14, 2012

hello,

I have SDL Passolo; it is sometimes requested in projects;

I don't know how to use it (I don't mean at click level), do you know if a good level overview is available? (what is it used for, which are the inputs, which are the outputs, supported formats, compatible softwares..(I usually work with SDL Studio 2009).

thanks -:)

Marie

[Edited at 2012-06-14 08:12 GMT]

Achim Herrmann
Achim Herrmann
English英语译成German德语
Did you read the Getting Started Guide Jun 29, 2012

Hello Marie,

it seems that you are looking for an introduction from a project manager / localization engineer point of view.

A brief introduction could be found in the Getting Started manual that should be found as a PDF in the Manuals folder of the Passolo installation.

Achim Herrmann
SDL Passolo Business Consultant

Madeleine Chevassus
Madeleine Chevassus  Identity Verified
法国
正式会员 (自2010)
English英语译成French法语
主题发起人
SITE LOCALIZER
thanks for the information Jun 29, 2012

unfortunately, I didn't find it on my laptop (where I installed Passolo long a time ago).

Marie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

本论坛的版主
Myron Netchypor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Passolo

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »